Terms and Conditions
1. ComNet mobile services are powered by China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Limited
2. Customer is required to pay first monthly fee when subscribing the service plan.
3. Unless otherwise specified, the airtime usage entitlement of the monthly plan applies to Hong Kong local airtime only. When customer calling to non Hong Kong number, the plan’s local basic airtime will be reduced and the relevant IDD charge will be charged.
4. Entitle monthly fee $9 for Mobile service license and administration fee within the contract period, credit card autopay application for mobile service is required at the same time of mobile service online submission.
5. Definition of China-Hong Kong shared data: China-Hong Kong shared data limited usage within Mainland China & Hong Kong only.
6. Customer is required to sign 24 months fixed term contract. After the fixed term contract, customers are required to pay $10 monthly Mainland China Number Fee and $18 monthly Mobile Service License & Administration Fees
7. To apply for extra Hong Kong data usage: For customers of HKPMS4ACK001GAA and HKPMS4ACK002GAA service plans, please dial [*118*284# CALL] and the extra data charge is $30/0.5GB. Multiple applications are accepted. For customers of HKPMS4ACK006GAA and HKPMS4ACK001TAA service plans, please dial [*118*285# CALL] and the extra data charge is $30/1GB. Multiple applications are accepted. The newly acquired extra data can be used till the last day of the calendar month in which it is successfully applied and acquired.
8. ONE Mainland China-Hong Kong Shared Plan is subject to the relevant terms of conditions. For details, please contact customer service hotline 3503 3003.
9. For details of applicable destinations, service terms and conditions, please visit www.cuniq.com.
10. Terms and conditions apply. China Unicom (Hong Kong) Operations Limited reserves its right of final interpretations. For details please visit www.cuniq.com.
11. Free shipping fee is only applicable to Hong Kong local address and only support for SIM Card shipping, customer have to bear the shipping risk on their own.